Grant: Toronto Arts Council-Faculty of Communication and Design Digital Solutions Incubator
“The TAC-FCAD Digital Solutions Incubator aims to:
- Address organizational challenges within the arts sector using digital-enabled approaches.
- Facilitate creative, collaborative and unexpected solutions with the potential to benefit the arts sector as a whole.
- Provide arts organizations and collectives access to design and technological expertise.
- Enhance organizational capacity in the arts sector around digital technology
This pilot program was created through a partnership between TAC and Ryerson University’s Faculty of Communications and Design (FCAD) to encourage arts organizations to consider the creative possibilities unlocked by the use of technology. The partnership provides arts organizations with access to design and technological expertise to explore digital solutions to the challenges they face, as well as practical, hands-on projects for the participants of the Ryerson Creative Impact Supercourses, educational experiences that challenge students from different programs to work with external partners to conceive and develop digital ideas into functional prototypes.
For the purposes of this grant, “digital” refers to any user-centered design process involving significant use of mobile, web, augmented/virtual reality or computer-based technology.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2018
- Full program guidelines for 2018 (PDF)
- Information Session: March 12, 2018 at Ryerson University, Faculty of Communication and Design, 80 Gould St., room RCC189 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm. Please email Rupal to reserve your spot: email@example.com
- Apply “
For more information, please visit www.torontoartscouncil.org
-from Toronto Arts Council website