Art of Facilitation Toronto (Partners for Youth Empowerment)
“Embark on a 5-month learning journey to develop the art of designing and leading life-changing transformational programs. Whether you work with youth or adults, Art of Facilitation will show you how to add depth and impact to your classrooms, youth programs, trainings, or conferences. Based on the premise that effective facilitators are authentic, creative, responsible, and passionate, the training weaves personal growth with skill building and practice.
- Communication skills that empower
- Leading edge group facilitation
- How to lead and speak with ease
- Strategies for dealing with triggers
- How to lead equitable, inclusive groups Program design tools
- Creative ways to add depth
- New joy in your work
- A diverse, supportive community of colleagues
Art of Facilitation is for teachers, youth workers, teaching artists, counselors, social service professionals, and trainers.
For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.partnersforyouth.org/aof-toronto-2019-2020/