“FPCC Arts Program deadlines have been extended to October 6, 2020!
Select grants in the Indigenous Arts Program and the Indigenous Music Initiative are now accepting applications for the Fall 2020 intake from Indigenous residents and organizations in B.C.
The Fall 2020 intake includes the following:
The Indigenous Arts Program (IAP)
- Community Arts Infrastructure – Up to $20,000 to complete renovations for a community arts workspace.
- Individual Artists – Up to $10,000 for individual Indigenous artists.
- Sharing Traditional Arts Across Generations – Up to $12,000 to support Indigenous organizations and individual artists to share traditional arts practices.
- Arts Administrator Internships – Up to $30,000 for internship/mentorship and training opportunities within the arts industry.
- Arts Micro-Grants – $1,000 for unforeseen opportunities. Deadline March 2021
- Expanding Capacity in the Indigenous Music Recording Industry – Up to $10,000 for emerging professional in the music industry.
- Emerging Music Industry Professional – One-time grant up to $30,000 to support emerging music producers/engineers and music studios.”
For more information, please visit: http://www.fpcc.ca/