“Painting? Drawing? Photography? Visual Arts? Animals? Music? Stories? Play? Drama? Dance? Yoga? Poetry? Knitting? Cooking? Journalling? Sport?
How can you use your art form to make a larger social impact?
Join us to be a part of creating exciting possibilities for expanding your networks, and making a difference?
Create Consultancy presents a professional development event to network, share your knowledge and expertise, and learn about the successes and challenges of working with various art forms. Explore opportunities to collaborate with others using the creative and expressive arts.
Network through cross-discipline discussion to explore how activities drawn from various art forms are being used to build connections in practice, as well as how they can be adapted for diverse groups and needs across the life span, cultures, disciplines and service areas.
Who Should Attend?
- Expressive, and creative arts therapists
- Child and youth care workers
- Support Workers
- Social Workers
- School counsellors
- Health professionals
- Mental health professionals
- Students interested in learning more about creative arts related fields
- Educational assistants and applied behavioural interventionists
- Engage in professional development and inspire others
- Expand your practice
- Cross-discipline collaboration
- Build a community of practice”
For more information and to register, please visit CREATE Consultancy’s event page.
-submitted by CREATE Consultancy