« Life on the Line is a public art project on the TTC utilizing art to raise awareness for mental health and funds for the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Toronto.
As the second official iteration, Life on the Line 2020 will exhibit 200 posters on the TTC Subway (Line 1) from November 16th, 2020 – December 27th, 2020. Ten works of art by ten different artists will be selected for display to share unique perspectives on mental health.
We will produce prints of the selected works in editions of 50, where they will be available for sale at Hard Feelings and in our e-commerce store.
Artists will be paid 25% for every sale, and the remainder will be donated to CMHA Toronto’s Holiday Gift Program.
Selected artists and artworks will be included in a multi-pronged campaign, which will promote them through: social media marketing promotion, videos on 375 TTC subway platform screens, Unsinkable’s website, and a PR Campaign.
- Artworks must be submitted online at www.twentytwentyarts.com.
- Call for submissions will be open from April 6th, 2020 – June 8th, 2020
- You can submit a total of three works for consideration in a single PDF or JPEG file no larger than 2MB
- Please submit vertical format works (will be printed 27″ x 20″ on TTC)
- Artworks must be related to mental health (avoid triggering imagery)
- Ontario residents only
- We accept any visual art medium, including: painting, illustration, graphic design, sculpture, photography, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.twentytwentyarts.com«
-from Twentytwenty Arts