« The OLI Summer Challenge is a free 10-week virtual summer program that is open to Indigenous youth across Canada. The program offers weekly classes from topics ranging from photography, to technical design to culinary arts and more! The OLI Summer Challenge is designed so that it can be taken at your pace with reflective exercises completed after each class.
All classes will be broadcasted live on our YouTube channel at 3pm EST every Tuesday. The classes will then also be available to be view anytime after throughout the duration of the Summer Challenge.
- Tuesday, June 16: Photography and Videography
- Tuesday, June 23: Engineering Challenge
- Tuesday, June 30: Drama and Improv **
- Tuesday, July 7: Culinary Arts
- Tuesday, July 14: Organizational Skills **
- Tuesday, July 21: Music
- Tuesday, July 28: Teach Someone Something **
- Tuesday, August 4: Creative Choreography
- Tuesday, August 11: Budgeting **
- Tuesday, August 18: Visual Art
For more information, please visit: https://olishow.com/2020/oli-summer2020-challenge/
-from Outside Looking In